Visas issued from the Foreign Ministry of Japan are required to enter Japan from Russia and other countries. For the visa issue, participants who need visas should contact the Japanese Embassy in their own countries. If you require assistance in obtaining a travel Visa, you must request assistance fromĀ the Conference Chairperson/Executive Secretary.

Contact Information

Kazunobu Sato, Professor (Executive Secretary)
Graduate School of Science, Osaka City University

Visa application